As swollen my knee recently, and i m not injuries,cooled, freezes, and within a few days my leg formed,like tube, and surgery's removed liquid,and cure had been not added,therefore I though about burdock,as leaves young prepared, to mince meat, pressed juice, added in sugar, as glass of juice in glass of sugar, and drunk one Tbl.sp. for three times/day before meal.
As greased leaves with honey applied to knee,and ON a night applied same of calissia leaves,and still I got a remedy of potato shoots,as cleaned a knee of leaves,i greasing with this remedy,warm kind, ache had been down, and knee had been not swollen.
As greased leaves with honey applied to knee,and ON a night applied same of calissia leaves,and still I got a remedy of potato shoots,as cleaned a knee of leaves,i greasing with this remedy,warm kind, ache had been down, and knee had been not swollen.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Continued posts or page. Links.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.