As since I was subscribing for your press as for four time in column ask a help, I met about a cure for non sugar diabetes.
And for two readers i had answered by mail,and after I had written for the press,as I hope for help you too. As 25 y.ago on autumn evening I had cared for garden, and cold water had toughed me, and on a next day I had felt fever, and strong thirst, and hospital at every three weeks showed tests, and they put me diagnosis non sugar diabetes. And showed me powder adiurekrin, as thirst removed and helped me he, and on this time this remedy had deficit,but without his, I felt thirst. And I will for live but diabetes non cure. And all methods I had tried,and in the press about bees,I found about propolis,as chop of propolis pinch added in jar,with 100 ml. of the spirit as 75 percent, close,shaked every day, and within 2 weeks taken I used 16 drops with a spoon of water or milk, for three times/day before meal, after 4 weeks added rest. As had not used powder, used propolise for month. And weeks go, and thirst had not returned. And my doctor had not believed, but one still patient had saved from thirst too I knew, and non sugar diabetes,when doctors say about non cure...
And for two readers i had answered by mail,and after I had written for the press,as I hope for help you too. As 25 y.ago on autumn evening I had cared for garden, and cold water had toughed me, and on a next day I had felt fever, and strong thirst, and hospital at every three weeks showed tests, and they put me diagnosis non sugar diabetes. And showed me powder adiurekrin, as thirst removed and helped me he, and on this time this remedy had deficit,but without his, I felt thirst. And I will for live but diabetes non cure. And all methods I had tried,and in the press about bees,I found about propolis,as chop of propolis pinch added in jar,with 100 ml. of the spirit as 75 percent, close,shaked every day, and within 2 weeks taken I used 16 drops with a spoon of water or milk, for three times/day before meal, after 4 weeks added rest. As had not used powder, used propolise for month. And weeks go, and thirst had not returned. And my doctor had not believed, but one still patient had saved from thirst too I knew, and non sugar diabetes,when doctors say about non cure...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Continued posts or page. Links.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.