Long time having diabetes, and asked all my friend about cure, searched in press info, and in number 21 for 1997 I found about Phellodéndron amurénse and Interested to use.
And written for V..A. Krasnohutskomu and he answered me,that this herb having many of health effects,infusion cures digestion, hepatitis, pneumonitis, tuberculosis, infection jaundice, and good tone.
Apply on conjunctivitis, skin, as calculated till 60 diseases.
I cooked of tbl.sp. herb added into two glasses of hot water in thermos, infused night, filtered, and divided for three parts, drunk all.
A non good for taste, but sugar lowed till two times within a month I kept drunk his as sugar keeping same level, and I prepared this herb and advicing who using remedies,and if you using within a day remedy, as one from a remedy changes on herb, if doctor allows, in a week check sugar, and controlling its you can refree from remedies.
Herb is good, but not an all to prepare his, you can prepare and aspen bark, alhehoof, and an importance to do,as author shared.
And written for V..A. Krasnohutskomu and he answered me,that this herb having many of health effects,infusion cures digestion, hepatitis, pneumonitis, tuberculosis, infection jaundice, and good tone.
Apply on conjunctivitis, skin, as calculated till 60 diseases.
I cooked of tbl.sp. herb added into two glasses of hot water in thermos, infused night, filtered, and divided for three parts, drunk all.
A non good for taste, but sugar lowed till two times within a month I kept drunk his as sugar keeping same level, and I prepared this herb and advicing who using remedies,and if you using within a day remedy, as one from a remedy changes on herb, if doctor allows, in a week check sugar, and controlling its you can refree from remedies.
Herb is good, but not an all to prepare his, you can prepare and aspen bark, alhehoof, and an importance to do,as author shared.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Continued posts or page. Links.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.